Essex Grow Shop
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions that will cover any contract of sale which Wheatley Hydroponic enters into with you, the customer. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Any order made by yourself will be treated as an offer to purchase, the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old to make an order from our website.
- We have the right to refuse the sale of any goods ordered by you.
- All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason we are unable to supply the goods we will not charge you for the items or will give you a full refund if payment has already been processed. However we will not be held responsible for any order losses that may occur to this.
- The description of all items we stock is either from the manufacturer or supplier and we are not held responsible if the description is incorrect. However if you enquire we will endeavour to get this product information as correct as possible if not all ready done so.
- We will endeavour to deliver all products within 3 - 5 working days of cleared payments, however goods are subject to availability and a delay is sometimes out of our contract.
- Should any item be delayed for more than 21 days, we will contact you to offer the choice of a refund or further information on the missing items where about.
- As soon as the goods are delivered to you they should become your responsibility if you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for anything other than damage caused by our negligence will end at the time the carrier attempted to deliver the goods to you.
We have a ‘Discrete Packaging Policy’. All items are sent out in plain packaging without obvious logos and as discreetly as possible. What you have ordered is between us and if possible should stay that way.
- If goods arrive in a damaged or un- satisfactory condition you must inform us within 48 hrs of signing for the delivery. Any items reported damaged or missing after the period cannot be accepted and will we will not be held responsible for.
- The prices for the goods on the website will be stipulated at the time of placing the order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price of any goods, for example if our suppliers prices change or change in tax or duties or if due to an error or omission of the price published for the goods on our website are wrong. We will contact you and inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order if preferred. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity for a full refund of the price paid and postage cost incurred by yourself.
- All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of V.A.T but exclusive of postage charges which will be added to your total on check out.
- Either party shall have the right to cancel and contract between us without penalty within 30 days from the date you place your order. In the event of an order being terminated all sums paid to us by you shall be returned in full.
- You will only receive full ownership of any products supplied by us on receipt of full and complete payment.
- We do not offer any credit facilities, you will receive a full receipt with any goods ordered and paid for.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with prior notice.